Thursday, July 16, 2009

Podcasting

For this post I explored Podcasting. I have used podcasting in other classes to listen to lectures but I have never created one myself. I found the actual task of creating the podcast to be simple, but then I had problems getting the podcast onto the blog. (Which is why it is not on here!) I used Apple's Garage Band feature to do this. The video should be helpful to someone using a Mac.
Podcasting is a series of digital computer files that is available for download. It is useful in many cases. One of these cases could be listening to a missed lecture online or even a radio show that is broadcast online. It is also nice to be able to put it onto your Ipod and listen to it on the go.
I suggest watching tutorials on how to create a podcast and talking to someone who has experience using this technology. I think this is something that could be very useful and exciting to use once I am more confident with the process!
I have uploaded video that I watched to help me through the process. I hope you find it helpful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0r4sp3opc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

No comments:

Post a Comment